THE WEAVER FAMILY
Jon.Amber.Caiden.Kaebrii.Maeli

Sunday, March 29, 2009

Girls Weekend!

You know it has been a long time since you have updated your blog when your husband is checking it and says something.... I have a lot to catch up on in the last month!

At the end of Feb. I got to enjoy a partial weekend with the girls! We went to red river gorge and stayed in sarah r. mother-in-laws cabin (thanks dottie!). It was a ton of fun! A nice break from the daily routine at home, with lots of laughter, games, hot tubing, food and hiking! We were gone friday night to saturday night! thanks jon for watching the kids and Thanks girls for a great weekend! I will definitely miss the friends I have made out here!
The group!

Hiking up to the natural arch!

The view of the natural arch... yes it was freezing and I only brought my light sweatshirt!
We also hiked up to Daniel Boone's hut! Thanks again for the great weekend!


No comments: