THE WEAVER FAMILY
Jon.Amber.Caiden.Kaebrii.Maeli
Sunday, June 21, 2009
Last Preschool in KY
Please be patient with me because I am so behind in blogging.... It is sad to go back and see all of Caiden's good friends, but I am so glad to have fun pictures to be able to show him.... This was way back in April. It was the last time I taught preschool. I was brave and took the group to the zoo. It happened to be one of the busiest days too. Say the least, the kids had a blast and it was a beautiful day. We played animal bingo and the kids would guess what every animal started with. They had a blast!
The sun was a little bright! But I will never complain of that now that I live in Alaska!!! (We have had some beautiful days up here!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment