The fall was beautiful! I guess warmer and longer than usually.
Caiden started preschool this past fall! He loves his teacher Ms. Angie and has made a lot of little friends!
The Anchorage Grandkids.. It gets a little crazy when we are all in one house together!
Caiden and Kaebrii being silly with their cousin hanna with the swim diapers... Its amazing how easily kids can be entertained!
This was during the rutt this fall. Near flat top above my parents house. The rutt is when the bull moose fight each other for thier choice of a mate or two. It was crazy how many moose we saw in one spot... It think 16... 6 bull and the rest female.
Caiden and kaebs!
Cute Kaebs!
We have beautiful sunsets up here.... this was this past fall over the inlet with the mountains in the background!
Caiden and kaebs hiking around flat top!
Kaebs got her first big haircut in sept. she has had another one since... whenever I cut Caidens hair she always wants one.
The first snow fall was in end of sept. the kids were so excited and caiden kept asking when would the snow make it down to the house. I kept telling him it would come soon enough and then it would last for a while! Now in december he asked when it would be summer... I told him not for a while!
This was around conference weekend! snow on the mountains with the pretty fall leaves in front!
No comments:
Post a Comment