THE WEAVER FAMILY
Jon.Amber.Caiden.Kaebrii.Maeli

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

MAY

Maeli Grace... Arrived May 30th at 8:15 am. This was a different labor for me in the fact that I didn't have Maeli in hospital but a Birthing Center. I went natural with my other two but it was at the hospital so I had the option of help if I needed it. Not here.... There was no drugs, no anesthesiologist... I had my husband, a midwife and an assistant- which were all wonderful. I do have to say I was very glad to be done with labor and have our beautiful child here on earth.

Maeli Grace
8 lbs. 2 oz
21 1/2 inches long


The kids love her! The nice thing about the birthing center is that we brought Maeli home 2 hours after she was born. When the kids saw her they were so excited. Kaebs came up to her and said "She is so cute can I keep her?" I love my kids!

3 comments:

The Harris Family said...

I had fun looking at your blog Amber!! I didn't know you had a third kid!! congrats and you are so tough!! say hello to Heidi and clint for me.

rupee40 said...

It's great to see all the pictures of your family! Looks like you are doing great and congrats on the new addition. She is so sweet!

Kade and Emily said...

It was fun catching up on your blog. I can't believe how much the kiddos have grown!