They got the biggest kick out of Caiden's talking mater. Mater makes a sound kind of like a burp or a toot and they would laugh and laugh....
Here are some of the events of the weekend:
Friday we raked up the leaves to play in! Kaebrii watch the wild 3 year olds....
I lost count how many times they ran back and forth through the pile of leaves...
Maryn and Caiden decided to plant their own trees. (stuck sticks into the dirt around the tree...) they were also feeding birds with the dirt? Kids have such creative minds!
On Sunday Caiden was upstairs and I had just gotten Maryn dressed and her hair done when Caiden came down the stairs and saw Maryn and said: "Maryn, you look so beautiful!" How cute is that.... they are truely bestfriends!
Here are some pictures of the kids at church.
Here are some pictures of the kids at church.
1 comment:
I still can't thank you enough. Maryn had such a fun time...she loves it at your house. I just pray that when we move we get as good of friends as we have had here.
And I'm sorry she taught him how to squeeze yogurt through his teeth. What a little lady I am raising.
Post a Comment