THE WEAVER FAMILY
Jon.Amber.Caiden.Kaebrii.Maeli

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Moving...

Moving is Crazy! Did I mention I don't like to move. (garage sell, packing, and leaving great friends)We are very grateful we did sell our house and were able to move when we needed to. I tried to have as much packed as possible before the whole fam got here for graduation. I realized very fast that I has so much more to do. Everyone was an enormous help. My mom and mother-in-law finished packing my kitchen and odds and ends around the house. My Father-in-law was amazing at packing everything into the trailer and we have the most wonderful friends that came the night before and the day of our actual move to help us clean... they are true friends when they clean under the stove.... I am so grateful for everyone that helped...from hospitality to my family, to cleaning, fixing, packing and help watching the kids....it was a miracle to get all the way out!



When we actually got everything into the trailer and said our goodbyes to our friends and sweet neighbors it was sad pulling out of the driveway. In fact we drove around the block twice. We lived in a great neighborhood, with wonderful neighbors and our cutest first little house. This is all our kids know... Bitter - Sweet We will miss what we are leaving but are excited for our new adventure.



By-the-way... never have a "Moving Sale..." We had one the weekend of derby and it was nuts... Garage-salers are crazy... arriving 2 hours before it starts... walking through the house without permission... do it at your own risk!!!

No comments: