Yea for graduation! Even though it was 2 months ago... It has to be on the book. It was a long road but actually it went pretty quick! During the 4 years we bought our first house, had 2 beautiful kids and met many life long friends. We had alot of ups and downs but we made it! Jon worked very hard and I remember those 1 and 1/2 years (sophomore and 2nd semester of junior year) that I was a single mom but it was all worth it!
Jon (Daddy) we are proud of you thanks for working hard!
We had a lot of family in town and appreciate all the love and support from our family and friends during this road of schooling!
Jon's oldest brother Nate was able to come in town for the awards ceremony! Jon received the impantologist student award!!

Thanks grandma stanna and papa dee for standing behind us and taking the time to fly to KY to see your grandkids and give us a break from time to time!

Since I am a dental Hygienist I was able to hood Jon... It was a fun thing to be involved in his graduation. We started this together and was able to finish it together. I love you Jon!

My mom and little sister Leisl flew from Egypt to make it for Jon's graduation. Heidi and Clint and their family also made it from Alaska. Clint graduated in 2005 and Heidi graduated in 2002 from U of L. We had a blast having them back in KY again.

Caiden hanging out with his cousin Hanna at graduation dinner at Stoney River!

Keith Bowman and his wife were very generous and invited the whole family over for a post graduation barbecue. he had a beautiful lake in his back yard the kids loved fishing with hotdogs!

What a great way to spend post graduation .... fishing!
No comments:
Post a Comment